Experienced Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers Pursue Compensation for Clients
Compassionate Brockton law firm advocates for victims of accidents caused by negligence
If you have been seriously injured in an accident caused by another party’s negligence, Brent Warren Law, LLC in Brockton may be able to help you get compensation. Our attorneys have a combined 40 years of experience advocating for the interests of people hurt in motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls and other dangerous events. We understand the physical, emotional and financial toll that these injuries take and will work hard when seeking a beneficial outcome to your case. We have provided the Southeastern Massachusetts area with effective legal assistance in personal injury and wrongful death cases since 2013.
Types of incidents that result in personal injury claims
There are a variety of accidents and incidents that can lead to a personal injury claim. Some of the most common include:
- Auto accidents, commercial truck crashes and other motor vehicle accidents can cause serious injuries to vehicle occupants and pedestrians. Massachusetts is a “no-fault” car insurance state, meaning you must go through your own insurance for reimbursement for medical bills unless your injuries are serious and warrant a claim against the other driver.
- Slip and fall accidents can result from hazardous conditions at stores and other premises. Property owners are expected to make sure their properties are reasonably safe for lawful visitors. If they don’t and someone falls, they may be liable depending upon all the circumstances.
- Dog bites and attacks can cause all kinds of injuries to a victim. If you were bitten by someone’s dog because the owner was negligent, you may be able to collect compensation from them. No matter how your accident happened, if you believe it was at least partly the fault of another person or entity, our attorneys will advise you of your rights in filing a personal injury claim.
How compensation is determined in personal injury lawsuits
How much money you might ask for in a personal injury lawsuit depends on the damages you’ve suffered. Some of the damages in personal injury claims may include:
- Payment of doctor bills, hospital costs, rehabilitation and other medical expenses
- Lost income when you miss time at work or can no longer work
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
When we work with you on your case, we will evaluate all the damages and advise you about a possible value range for your claim.
Understanding wrongful death claims in Massachusetts
If someone dies due to negligence or an intentional act, their survivors may be able to get compensation through a wrongful death claim. Damages in wrongful death claims may include funeral and burial costs, lost income of the deceased, lost comfort and companionship and more. We guide personal representatives of decedents in filing wrongful death claims.
Reach out to a compassionate Brockton personal injury lawyer for help
The knowledgeable personal injury attorneys at Brent Warren Law, LLC in Brockton help people in Southeastern Massachusetts who have been hurt in accidents seek compensation to pay their medical bills and other costs of their injuries. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at 508-232-7393 or contact us online.